Nuffnang Ads

Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Mizuno Wave Run - 10km 15 January 2012

The event take place at UPM Serdang. At 6.30am, the venue is already crowded with runners, fans & supporters :)





the women category been released first .... followed 10 minutes later by men category.




I targeted to finish within 60 minutes, but unfortunely, injured my left ankle....  clocked a good 1 hour & 2minutes unofficial time. Awaiting the official time from Pacesetter webpage later.

the route is as per my previous entry  Mizuno Run Route . It is not as easy as I anticipate earlier. Definitely need more training :)
After the finishing line, que to get the medal & goodies.



injured my left ankle


2 comments:

  1. yup, my left ankle .... hope to be back running in 2-3 days .... :) (just upload the pic :P )

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads